jeudi 9 février 2012

Bonjour à tous !
De futurs blogs vont bientôt paraître !
En attendant, voici une belle arnaque !
Nous essayons de vendre notre camping car...
Voici l'arnaque !!!!



Thanks so much for the response,I am a marine engineer from United Kingdom and  right now i am at work (sailing),I'm in a ship right now at Bermuda,so i can not come over to check the state of merchandise  myself but according to what you write on the advert on internet I'm okay with the condition so what you have to do now is email me with the actual price you want to sell it and i will arrange on how to make the payment as soon as possible. Kindly reply me back in English as soon as possible.

French : Merci beaucoup pour la réponse, je suis un ingénieur de la marine du Royaume-Uni et en ce moment je suis au travail (voile), je suis dans un bateau en ce moment aux Bermudes, donc je ne peux pas venir pour vérifier l'état de la marchandise moi mais selon ce que vous écrivez sur l'annonce sur internet, je suis d'accord avec la condition de sorte que vous avez à faire maintenant est de m'envoyer un email avec le prix réel que vous voulez le vendre et je vais disposer sur la façon d'effectuer le paiement dans les plus brefs possibles. Veuillez me répondre en anglais de retour dès que possible.


Thanks for the response ,I'm okay with the condition like i said before and I agree with price and as a matter of fact I'm ready to make the payment without any delay through PayPal which is safe and reliable method of payment,because this is the only method i can use due to my present location,So all you have to do is just get back to me with your paypal account details as follows : 

Name:
PayPal Email address :
Address and phone number :
Total Cost of the item :

once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment and if you dont have a paypal account i will advice you to register for a paypal account at {www.paypal.com} its very simple,secure and fast so as soon as you get back to me with the paypal payment details ,I will make the payment without any delay.But kindly note that i can not come over to pick up the merchandise myself because I'm at work as i write you this email I'm on the sea busy sailing, so after i have completed the payment through paypal,a pick up agent will come over to you to complete the documentation of the merchandise in my name and pick it up from you and deliver it to my son in the United Kingdom)Hope you understand and hope to read back from you soonest.


Mrs Anita Robert
41 Reedworth Street
Lambeth,Greater London SE114PQ
United Kingdom
            +447024053866       (My Husband will pick the phone because I'm not at home presently,I'm at work in Bermuda like i said.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire